Monday, April 9, 2012

Hi, my name is Gina and I am a chicken addict....

Chicks outside on Easter. 

I love these chicks! And I really mean that I LOVE these chicks! It's unexplainable. I don't even understand it. I can sit and watch them for hours. All I can say is they are really something. And this little Bess, is just so sweet. My husband, guessing what is on my mind, says, 'they are not coming in the house!' Well, I don't have any plans on being Bess in our home, but who knows! And anyway, he'll be fishing anyway...so...they do make chicken diapers....

                                                                                  Bess



                                                             Introducing Miss Henny Penny!





                                                                       Miss  Cinnamon


Hopefully I will get better pics of Cinnamon...OH, I'm pretty darn sure Boss Barbie is a Boss Butch...I we will see!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of the little chicks, how long until they start producing eggs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We should start getting eggs in September or October

      Delete